WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the first platform for workplace management. Eden provides:
- Online software and app that helps office and facility managers organize the to-dos that keep offices running smoothly.
- A marketplace of vetted service providers ranging from office cleaning, handymen, snacks, supplies, plant care, catering, security, and more. Integrated into the Eden software application, clients can quickly identify project information, receive quotes, schedule service, create checklists and communicate with vendors.
- White-glove service from Eden Client Operations Managers & Project Coordinators who help our clients get the most from Eden. From coordinating service partners to ordering supplies to full project management, our team can help as much as needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Great pricing and time savings. Eden negotiates rates across service providers including supplies to help companies get the best value. As an added plus, Eden streamlines the accounting process, providing one monthly bill to clients for all services booked through Eden.
Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Fifth Wall Ventures, Mitsui Fudosan, RXR Realty, Thor Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alate Partners, Quiet Capital, S28 Capital, Canvas Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Upshift Partners, Impala Ventures, ENIAC Ventures, Crystal Towers and a number of leading angel investors.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the front desk and office space
- Greet candidates, clients, and office visitors
- Keep the office looking great!
- Support general calendar management and meeting setup
- Manage ordering for lunches, snacks, and office supply inventory
- Maintain relationships with organizational vendors, including repairs/maintenance, and day-to-day upkeep
- Day-to-day tasks to help keep the office running smoothly
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1+ years of customer service, office support, or administrative work
- Strong attention to detail and scheduling skills to organize and manage calendars
- Ability to work in a flexible, fast-changing environment and respond to needs quickly
- Highly proficient in Google Apps, particularly Google Calendar, and Google Docs
- B.A. or B.S. preferred
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- Startup hustle and energy
- Ability to lift/carry up to 35 lbs
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Generous stock options
- Free lunch and snacks
- Unlimited PTO
- Cool swag