WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the first platform for workplace management. Eden provides:
- Online software and app that helps office and facility managers organize the to-dos that keep offices running smoothly.
- A marketplace of vetted service providers ranging from office cleaning, handymen, snacks, supplies, plant care, catering, security, and more. Integrated into the Eden software application, clients can quickly identify project information, receive quotes, schedule service, create checklists and communicate with vendors.
- White-glove service from Eden Client Operations Managers & Project Coordinators who help our clients get the most from Eden. From coordinating service partners to ordering supplies to full project management, our team can help as much as needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Great pricing and time savings. Eden negotiates rates across service providers including supplies to help companies get the best value. As an added plus, Eden streamlines the accounting process, providing one monthly bill to clients for all services booked through Eden.
Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Fifth Wall Ventures, Mitsui Fudosan, RXR Realty, Thor Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alate Partners, Quiet Capital, S28 Capital, Canvas Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Upshift Partners, Impala Ventures, ENIAC Ventures, Crystal Towers and a number of leading angel investors. Vik Patel, a Partner from Reshape, will be joining Eden’s Board.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking an exceptional sales manager to lead our new inside sales team in Ogden, Utah. This is an exciting opportunity to build this office, and our inside sales team, from the ground-up. This role will recruit top talent, implement tried and true sales training and processes, and sell, sell, sell!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build the insides sales office in Ogden, Utah from the ground-up
- Sell :)
- Attract, select, onboard, develop, coach, motivate, promote and effectively manage a team of SDRs
- Lead and inspire the insides sales organization to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue growth targets by establishing sales goals and holding the team accountable to efficiently hitting and exceeding targets
- Ensure use of CRM and other data to achieve forecast accuracy on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3+ years management experience building and managing a high performing SDR teams; 6+ years overall sales experience
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM and sales technologies
- Demonstrate extremely high emotional intelligence and empathy
- Demonstrated successful experience implementing new sales processes to drive better efficiency and effectiveness amongst the sales org
- Strong management skills
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build our team
- Startup hustle and energy
- B.A. or B.S. strongly preferred
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to empower a diverse range of people, from our on-site service partners to our individual clients
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- Daily lunch in the office + snacks
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Cool swag