WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the first platform for workplace management. Eden provides:
- Online software and app that helps office and facility managers organize the to-dos that keep offices running smoothly.
- A marketplace of vetted service providers ranging from office cleaning, handymen, snacks, supplies, plant care, catering, security, and more. Integrated into the Eden software application, clients can quickly identify project information, receive quotes, schedule service, create checklists and communicate with vendors.
- White-glove service from Eden Client Operations Managers & Project Coordinators who help our clients get the most from Eden. From coordinating service partners to ordering supplies to full project management, our team can help as much as needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Great pricing and time savings. Eden negotiates rates across service providers including supplies to help companies get the best value. As an added plus, Eden streamlines the accounting process, providing one monthly bill to clients for all services booked through Eden.
Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Fifth Wall Ventures, Mitsui Fudosan, RXR Realty, Thor Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alate Partners, Quiet Capital, S28 Capital, Canvas Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Upshift Partners, Impala Ventures, ENIAC Ventures, Crystal Towers and a number of leading angel investors.
We were founded in 2015 and currently serve major cities in both the US and Europe.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be responsible for seeing client projects from start to finish, handling all aspects of the process, and addressing any issues along the way to ensure the project runs smoothly.
- Identify partner vendors, qualify their ability and credentials, negotiate bids, schedule walkthroughs and service, address issues/complications, and follow-up with clients to ensure satisfaction. Projects range from recurring services (ex: nightly cleaning, daily porter services) to special projects (ex: catering, construction, carpet cleaning).
- Communicate quickly and professionally over email and phone with clients and partners to keep all parties up to date on the projects.
- Be responsible for your personal metrics including response times, project close rate, project retention rate, client satisfaction, and partner satisfaction.
- Build relationships with and enable the success of our partners.
- Respond to and resolve client and vendor escalations.
- Work with Account Managers to ensure client expectations are being upheld.
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities within the organization, including the product team and sales team
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 2-5 years working in a professional environment with little oversight
- Experience in commercial real estate, hospitality, construction or project management a plus
- B.A. or B.S. or commensurate work experience
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat
- Strong organizational skills, process orientation and attention to details
- Demonstrate extremely high emotional intelligence and empathy
- Passion for solving problems
- Ability to thrive, adapt, and grow in a fast-paced team environment
- Startup hustle and energy
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced start-up where you can learn, grow, take on real responsibility and make an impact. You’ll be hands-on in helping us build this company.
- Be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to empower a diverse range of people
- Fun office environment, including quarterly company-sponsored team outings
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Generous stock options
- Free lunch and snacks
- Unlimited PTO
- Cool swag
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.50 per hour to start