WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the first platform for workplace management. Eden provides:
- Online software and app that helps office and facility managers organize the to-dos that keep offices running smoothly.
- A marketplace of vetted service providers ranging from office cleaning, handymen, snacks, supplies, plant care, catering, security, and more. Integrated into the Eden software application, clients can quickly identify project information, receive quotes, schedule service, create checklists and communicate with vendors.
- White-glove service from Eden Client Operations Managers & Project Coordinators who help our clients get the most from Eden. From coordinating service partners to ordering supplies to full project management, our team can help as much as needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Great pricing and time savings. Eden negotiates rates across service providers including supplies to help companies get the best value. As an added plus, Eden streamlines the accounting process, providing one monthly bill to clients for all services booked through Eden.
Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Fifth Wall Ventures, Mitsui Fudosan, RXR Realty, Thor Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alate Partners, Quiet Capital, S28 Capital, Canvas Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Upshift Partners, Impala Ventures, ENIAC Ventures, Crystal Towers and a number of leading angel investors.
We were founded in 2015 and currently serve major cities in both the US and Europe.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build a pipeline of top Engineering, Product, and Design talent through sourcing, referrals, and inbound candidates
- Drive the full recruitment process from initial outreach to offer, while recommending improvements along the way
- Partner closely with hiring managers to thoroughly understand the roles and requirements
- Relentlessly focus building the best possible candidate experience
- Build diverse and inclusive teams
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3+ years of technical full-cycle recruiting experience
- Knowledge of technical jargon and skill sets, as well as an understanding of how software is built and maintained
- Creative mindset about how to source top talent
- Experience with Application Tracking Systems, Greenhouse.io a strong plus
- Track record of selling and closing candidates
- High empathy and strong interpersonal skills
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- Startup hustle and energy
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Free lunch and snacks
- Unlimited PTO
- Cool swag
- Great location in SoMa