WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the leading platform for office management. Eden provides:
- Online software and app that helps office and facility managers organize the to-dos that keep offices running smoothly.
- A marketplace of vetted service providers ranging from office cleaning, handymen, snacks, supplies, plant care, catering, security, and more. Integrated into the Eden software application, clients can quickly identify project information, receive quotes, schedule service, create checklists and communicate with vendors.
- White-glove service from Eden Client Operations Managers & Project Coordinators who help our clients get the most from Eden. From coordinating service partners to ordering supplies to full project management, our team can help as much as needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Great pricing and time savings. Eden negotiates rates across service providers including supplies to help companies get the best value. As an added plus, Eden streamlines the accounting process, providing one monthly bill to clients for all services booked through Eden.
Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator, SV Angel, Redpoint Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Maven Ventures, Fifth Wall Ventures and many more.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand and fulfill hiring needs
- Manage entire recruiting efforts across all departments
- Maintain candidate pipeline and recruit top talent
- Build strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates
- Source candidates from online and internal databases, employee referrals, and candidates through networking and research
- Build diverse and inclusive teams
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- B.A. or B.S. required
- Minimum of 1+ year of full-cycle recruiting experience (fast-scaling startup experience preferred)
- Has built and maintained a broad network of professional relationships
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build our team
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- Startup hustle and energy
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Free lunch and snacks
- Unlimited PTO
- Cool swag
- Great location in Austin, TX