WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the first platform for workplace management. Eden provides:
- Online software and app that helps office and facility managers organize the to-dos that keep offices running smoothly.
- A marketplace of vetted service providers ranging from office cleaning, handymen, snacks, supplies, plant care, catering, security, and more. Integrated into the Eden software application, clients can quickly identify project information, receive quotes, schedule service, create checklists and communicate with vendors.
- White-glove service from Eden Client Operations Managers & Project Coordinators who help our clients get the most from Eden. From coordinating service partners to ordering supplies to full project management, our team can help as much as needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Great pricing and time savings. Eden negotiates rates across service providers including supplies to help companies get the best value. As an added plus, Eden streamlines the accounting process, providing one monthly bill to clients for all services booked through Eden.
Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Fifth Wall Ventures, Mitsui Fudosan, RXR Realty, Thor Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alate Partners, Quiet Capital, S28 Capital, Canvas Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Upshift Partners, Impala Ventures, ENIAC Ventures, Crystal Towers and a number of leading angel investors.
We were founded in 2015 and currently serve major cities in both the US and Europe.
- Be a member of the product team where you'll have the opportunity to shape and influence the design & UX culture and brand
- Collaborate closely with Product Leadership and other stakeholders to define product goals and contribute to the overall direction of your product area
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Work extremely closely with the Engineering team to ensure a high-quality implementation
- Give and solicit feedback from your peers, including other product designers and teammates in your product team in order to improve design processes and quality
- B.A. / B.S. Degree in Design or UX (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of professional visual design and UX experience.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience designing for web and mobile
- Demonstrated deep understanding of and high degree of empathy for the user experience
- Ability to work with a diverse team and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Fun office environment
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Daily lunch in the office + snacks
- Cool swag
- Great location in SOMA