WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the leading platform for office management – where teams can collaborate to have all the services they need to thrive at work. Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden offers comprehensive services to enable our clients to make their office work like magic. Our platform provides services ranging from office cleaning and facilities maintenance to supply and snack stocking to IT support. Each Eden client has a dedicated account manager to ensure an insanely great experience. Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator, SV Angel, Redpoint Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canvas Ventures, Index Ventures, Comcast Ventures, ENIAC, Maven Ventures, Slow Ventures, S28 Capital, Fifth Wall Ventures and many more.
We were founded in 2015 and currently serve 20 major cities including San Francisco Bay Area, LA, Austin, Chicago, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, Boston, and NYC.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the Canadian operations team and the Canadian customer portfolio
- Develop processes and manage outcomes to grow Eden’s enterprise level customer relationships
- Oversee the happiness of Eden clients and service partners
- Manage KPIs for Canada
- Think critically and creatively about how to regularly improve process and operations
- Customize process to seamlessly onboard new and future enterprise level customers
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Product and Customer Experience teams to optimize quality of service to our customers
- Advocate customer needs internally to continuously improve the customer experience through product and process
- Visit customer offices often to provide creative solutions that meet (and exceed) their needs and deepen customer engagement
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- B.A. or B.S. strongly preferred
- 5+ years of customer-facing work experience. Strong preference for experience in facilities or commercial real estate.
- Demonstrate extremely high emotional intelligence and empathy
- Strong management skills
- Deep understanding of operational metrics
- Analytical and quantitative and used to making decisions based on metrics
- Passionate about process improvements, and able to see those through to completion
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build our team
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- Startup hustle and energy
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Fun office environment
- Cool swag