WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the first platform for workplace management. Eden provides:
- Online software and app that helps office and facility managers organize the to-dos that keep offices running smoothly.
- A marketplace of vetted service providers ranging from office cleaning, handymen, snacks, supplies, plant care, catering, security, and more. Integrated into the Eden software application, clients can quickly identify project information, receive quotes, schedule service, create checklists and communicate with vendors.
- White-glove service from Eden Client Operations Managers & Project Coordinators who help our clients get the most from Eden. From coordinating service partners to ordering supplies to full project management, our team can help as much as needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Great pricing and time savings. Eden negotiates rates across service providers including supplies to help companies get the best value. As an added plus, Eden streamlines the accounting process, providing one monthly bill to clients for all services booked through Eden.
Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Fifth Wall Ventures, Mitsui Fudosan, RXR Realty, Thor Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alate Partners, Quiet Capital, S28 Capital, Canvas Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Upshift Partners, Impala Ventures, ENIAC Ventures, Crystal Towers and a number of leading angel investors. Vik Patel, a Partner from Reshape, will be joining Eden’s Board.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the Canadian operations team and the Canadian customer portfolio
- Develop processes and manage outcomes to grow Eden’s enterprise level customer relationships
- Oversee the happiness of Eden clients and service partners
- Manage KPIs for Canada
- Think critically and creatively about how to regularly improve process and operations
- Customize process to seamlessly onboard new and future enterprise level customers
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Product and Customer Experience teams to optimize quality of service to our customers
- Advocate customer needs internally to continuously improve the customer experience through product and process
- Visit customer offices often to provide creative solutions that meet (and exceed) their needs and deepen customer engagement
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- B.A. or B.S. strongly preferred
- 5+ years of customer-facing work experience. Strong preference for experience in facilities or commercial real estate.
- Demonstrate extremely high emotional intelligence and empathy
- Strong management skills
- Deep understanding of operational metrics
- Analytical and quantitative and used to making decisions based on metrics
- Passionate about process improvements, and able to see those through to completion
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build our team
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- Startup hustle and energy
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Fun office environment
- Cool swag