WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the leading platform for office management – where teams can collaborate to have all the services they need to thrive at work. Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden offers comprehensive services to enable our clients to make their office work like magic. Our platform provides services ranging from office cleaning and facilities maintenance to supply and snack stocking to IT support. Each Eden client has a dedicated account manager to ensure an insanely great experience. Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator, SV Angel, Redpoint Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canvas Ventures, Index Ventures, Comcast Ventures, ENIAC, Maven Ventures, Slow Ventures, S28 Capital, Fifth Wall Ventures and many more.
We were founded in 2015 and currently serve 20 major cities including San Francisco Bay Area, LA, Austin, Chicago, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, Boston, and NYC.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop and implement Eden’s end-to-end marketing plan, including managing a marketing team of employees and vendors
- Develop and manage Eden’s marketing budget marketing, being mindful of months payback on CAC by customer segment and channel
- Create high quality marketing collateral to support sales, including: pitch decks, promotional materials, case studies, customer testimonials, etc.
- Scope, execute and track campaigns to generate leads for sales, executing a playbook of B2B tactics to build awareness and drive response, e.g. email drip campaigns, blogs, social media, white papers, conferences, etc.
- Support PR efforts, helping draft press releases and supporting an external PR agency with materials needed to pitch and win press
- Identify set of relevant conferences and tradeshows; negotiate meaningful sponsorship roles and speaking engagements
- Continuously design and test marketing effectiveness through controlled experiments across all channels: SEO, SEM, social, email, blog, ect.
- Work collaboratively across key functions, including product, engineering, sales, and operations
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 6+ years experience marketing B2B innovative technology and/or service offerings and arrive with a playbook of tactics to drive inbound leads
- Significant past experience running and managing programs across a breadth of channels (paid & unpaid; online & offline), and targeting a complex audience
- Experience with SEO
- Experience launching and managing marketing automation campaigns
- Strong familiarity with relevant functional tools, processes, systems, and solutions, including success architecting and implementing new ones
- You have experience marketing B2B innovative technology and/or service offerings and arrive with a playbook of tactics to drive inbound leads
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build our team
- Startup hustle and energy
- B.A. or B.S. strongly preferred
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to empower a diverse range of people, from our on-site service partners to our individual clients
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- Daily lunch in the office + snacks
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Cool swag
- Great location in SOMA district of SF