WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the first platform for workplace management. Eden provides:
- Online software and app that helps office and facility managers organize the to-dos that keep offices running smoothly.
- A marketplace of vetted service providers ranging from office cleaning, handymen, snacks, supplies, plant care, catering, security, and more. Integrated into the Eden software application, clients can quickly identify project information, receive quotes, schedule service, create checklists and communicate with vendors.
- White-glove service from Eden Client Operations Managers & Project Coordinators who help our clients get the most from Eden. From coordinating service partners to ordering supplies to full project management, our team can help as much as needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Great pricing and time savings. Eden negotiates rates across service providers including supplies to help companies get the best value. As an added plus, Eden streamlines the accounting process, providing one monthly bill to clients for all services booked through Eden.
Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Fifth Wall Ventures, Mitsui Fudosan, RXR Realty, Thor Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alate Partners, Quiet Capital, S28 Capital, Canvas Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Upshift Partners, Impala Ventures, ENIAC Ventures, Crystal Towers and a number of leading angel investors. Vik Patel, a Partner from Reshape, will be joining Eden’s Board.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conduct monthly quality walkthroughs for our clients
- Communicate/report walkthrough results and analyze trends
- Assist in the management of the supplies/inventory catalog
- Ensure customer service standards are met at all times
- Provide insight on quality requirements of janitorial supplies
- Partner with our suppliers to improve the sourcing of new products
- Create and support SOPs and training for service partners
- Think critically and find creative solutions to improve current procedures, standards, systems, and procedures around service partner/Eden/client relationships
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Ideal candidate is someone that obsesses over quality, enjoys being challenged, and has the hustle and grit to get the job done!
- Hospitality/customer service background (HSKP or office cleaning experience a plus)
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint. Strong understanding of Google suites preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build our team
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- Startup hustle and energy
- Professional and trustworthy in client facing situations, while guiding and directing line level staff.
- Thrive in fast paced environments and never flinch when the plan changes.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Generous stock options
- Competitive hourly rate
- Free lunch and snacks
- Cool swag
- Fun office in SoMa