WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the leading platform for office management – where teams can collaborate to have all the services they need to thrive at work. Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden offers comprehensive services to enable our clients to make their office work like magic. Our platform provides services ranging from office cleaning and facilities maintenance to supply and snack stocking to IT support. Each Eden client has a dedicated account manager to ensure an insanely great experience. Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator, SV Angel, Redpoint Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canvas Ventures, Index Ventures, Comcast Ventures, ENIAC, Maven Ventures, Slow Ventures, S28 Capital, Fifth Wall Ventures and many more.
We were founded in 2015 and currently serve 20+ major cities including San Francisco Bay Area, LA, Austin, Chicago, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, Boston, and NYC.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conduct monthly quality walkthroughs for our clients
- Communicate/report walkthrough results and analyze trends
- Assist in the management of the supplies/inventory catalog
- Ensure customer service standards are met at all times
- Provide insight on quality requirements of janitorial supplies
- Partner with our suppliers to improve the sourcing of new products
- Create and support SOPs and training for service partners
- Think critically and find creative solutions to improve current procedures, standards, systems, and procedures around service partner/Eden/client relationships
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Ideal candidate is someone that obsesses over quality, enjoys being challenged, and has the hustle and grit to get the job done!
- Hospitality/customer service background (HSKP or office cleaning experience a plus)
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint. Strong understanding of Google suites preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build our team
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- Startup hustle and energy
- Professional and trustworthy in client facing situations, while guiding and directing line level staff.
- Thrive in fast paced environments and never flinch when the plan changes.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Generous stock options
- Competitive hourly rate
- Free lunch and snacks
- Cool swag
- Fun office in SoMa