WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the first platform for workplace management. Eden provides:
- Online software and app that helps office and facility managers organize the to-dos that keep offices running smoothly.
- A marketplace of vetted service providers ranging from office cleaning, handymen, snacks, supplies, plant care, catering, security, and more. Integrated into the Eden software application, clients can quickly identify project information, receive quotes, schedule service, create checklists and communicate with vendors.
- White-glove service from Eden Client Operations Managers & Project Coordinators who help our clients get the most from Eden. From coordinating service partners to ordering supplies to full project management, our team can help as much as needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Great pricing and time savings. Eden negotiates rates across service providers including supplies to help companies get the best value. As an added plus, Eden streamlines the accounting process, providing one monthly bill to clients for all services booked through Eden.
Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator, Fifth Wall Ventures, Mitsui Fudosan, RXR Realty, Thor Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alate Partners, Quiet Capital, S28 Capital, Canvas Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Upshift Partners, Impala Ventures, ENIAC Ventures, Crystal Towers and a number of leading angel investors.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As the Regional Manager of Client Operations & Service, you will have a high degree of autonomy to define, grow and scale the team for the East Coast with the goal of delivering an excellent experience to our clients and growing the overall business for Eden.
This is a fantastic opportunity to shape a team in a fast-growing, pre-IPO, global company. The role is a unique combination of facilities operations, client services, and account expansion. Based in New York, you will lead a team of 6+ Client Operations Managers (and growing) across the Eastern US. The role reports into our Global VP of Client Operations & Services.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Lead the Team
- Lead the team to deliver timely, quality, professional and friendly service to our clients to help them with their facility and office needs. Primary team duties include:
- Deepen customer engagement and satisfaction by frequently visiting with clients in-person (and virtually) to identify ways we can improve service outcomes, or upsell/cross-sell additional services.
- Guide outcomes for facilities related projects and drive quality assurance processes. Walk office/facility spaces to check on quality of providers, identify areas to improve, and work with providers to address issues with a positive attitude.
- Onboard clients seamlessly with a high degree of personal touch. Teach clients to use our software and marketplace effectively.
- Working cross-functionally with our Projects Team, identify and match Service Partners with Clients.
- Lead the team to be problem solvers; when clients have issues, we jump in to solve along with them and our partners.
- As the manager, you will help address client escalations.
- Motivate and encourage team members to both excel and feel successful.
- Create a culture driven by our core values including being kind, recognizing success, being a learning entity, and being human.
Manage the team
- Measure and manage metrics weekly & monthly and report into Senior Executives. Primary goals include client retention, project retention, and account expansion/increase in client scope.
- Create operational rigor around processes, particularly with regard to communication, internal cross-functional work, and adherence to workflows.
- Help hire, train and onboard team members.
- Provide clear, frequent and actionable feedback to individuals on their work performance.
Help Establish our Global Vision and Strategy
- Contribute to our Global Vision and Strategy for Client Operations & Service as we grow and roll-out new offerings.
- Work with cross-functional partners including Sales, Product & Engineering and Projects Team to implement improvements to our customers’ experience with our product or company.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a business environment with increasing levels of responsibilities in operations or a program/project management capacity.
- Demonstrated experience working in a client-facing role.
- Experience in facilities management, construction management, real estate management, office management or hospitality highly desired.
- 3+ years in a leadership/management role with a team of direct reports. Demonstrated success building, mentoring/coaching and growing a team is a must. (You should be someone they would want to follow to another company.)
- A passion for problem-solving; you are scrappy and have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. No problem is too small or too big for you to try to solve.
- Experience growing Client Accounts highly desirable; you are comfortable up-selling and cross-selling clients on additional ways Eden can help them.
- Flexibility and comfort with ambiguity. You know the only thing constant is change, and you can quickly adapt especially in high-pressure situations.
- Goal-driven and target-oriented: You love to crush your goals and metrics through amazing teamwork.
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- You have a good sense of humor! And read to the end of the job description.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Generous stock options
- Free lunch and snacks
- Unlimited PTO
- And more!