WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the leading platform for office management – where teams can collaborate to have all the services they need to thrive at work. Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden offers comprehensive services to enable our clients to make their office work like magic. Our platform provides services ranging from office cleaning and facilities maintenance to supply and snack stocking to IT support. Each Eden client has a dedicated account manager to ensure an insanely great experience. Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator, SV Angel, Redpoint Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canvas Ventures, Index Ventures, Comcast Ventures, ENIAC, Maven Ventures, Slow Ventures, S28 Capital, Fifth Wall Ventures and many more.
We were founded in 2015 and currently serve 20+ major cities including San Francisco Bay Area, LA, Austin, Chicago, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, Boston, and NYC.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Wide ranging project operations help — startup person who does what is needed, from running analytics to drafting customer deliverables to vetting service partners and assessing work quality
- Develop dashboards and reporting tools for the enterprise operations team
- Support enterprise operations team in identifying customer and service partner performance trends
- Ensure data efficacy by performing regular data audits and developing systems to ensure no client requests or opportunities slip through the cracks
- Develop training tools and systems so our team is always up to date on the latest product developments and improvements
- Manage the enterprise support team on special projects
- Think critically and creatively about how to regularly improve process and operations
- Perform in-depth industry research on critical areas for future growth
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- B.A. or B.S. strongly preferred
- 2+ years in management consulting, investment banking, or other professional services industries. Experience in facilities, real estate or property tech a plus.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint. Strong understanding of Google products a plus.
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrate extremely high emotional intelligence and empathy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build our team
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- Startup hustle and energy
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to empower a diverse range of people
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Cool swag
- Great location in San Francisco (SOMA)