WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the leading platform for office management. Eden provides:
- Online software and app that helps office and facility managers organize the to-dos that keep offices running smoothly.
- A marketplace of vetted service providers ranging from office cleaning, handymen, snacks, supplies, plant care, catering, security, and more. Integrated into the Eden software application, clients can quickly identify project information, receive quotes, schedule service, create checklists and communicate with vendors.
- White-glove service from Eden Client Operations Managers & Project Coordinators who help our clients get the most from Eden. From coordinating service partners to ordering supplies to full project management, our team can help as much as needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Great pricing and time savings. Eden negotiates rates across service providers including supplies to help companies get the best value. As an added plus, Eden streamlines the accounting process, providing one monthly bill to clients for all services booked through Eden.
Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator, SV Angel, Redpoint Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Maven Ventures, Fifth Wall Ventures and many more.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner with account managers to oversee a core group of customer accounts
- Build relationships with your customers and industry partners to make them feel loved and appreciated
- Think creatively to solve issues that come up over the course of a project
- Confirm customer and administrative requirements, timelines, and scope to plan a course of action for each request
- Oversee a project to completion while keeping solid lines of communication open with your customer and team
- Identify and connect with service partners who can deliver on-schedule solutions that excite customers
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- B.A. or B.S. strongly preferred
- 0-1 years of customer-facing work experience
- Demonstrate extremely high emotional intelligence and empathy
- Passion for solving problems
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat with strong organizational skills and process orientation
- Ability to thrive, adapt, and grow in a fast-paced team environment
- Startup hustle and energy
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Fun office environment, including quarterly company sponsored team outings
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Generous stock options
- Free lunch and snacks
- Unlimited PTO
- Free parking
- Cool swag
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17 per hour