WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the leading platform for office management – where teams can collaborate to have all the services they need to thrive at work. Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden offers comprehensive services to enable our clients to make their office work like magic. Our platform provides services ranging from office cleaning and facilities maintenance to supply and snack stocking to IT support. Each Eden client has a dedicated account manager to ensure an insanely great experience. Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator, SV Angel, Redpoint Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canvas Ventures, Index Ventures, Comcast Ventures, ENIAC, Maven Ventures, Slow Ventures, S28 Capital, Fifth Wall Ventures and many more.
We were founded in 2015 and currently serve 20 major cities including San Francisco Bay Area, LA, Austin, Chicago, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, Boston, and NYC.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage and oversee all facets of project management, including schedules, budgets, quality, and risk, for office projects ranging from office construction to acoustical solutions
- Serve as the primary liaison between customers and service providers to create the perfect customer experience
- Interface directly with clients to define project requirements, including preparing scopes of work, cost estimates & budgets, schedules & milestones, quality control, and risk identification
- Oversee daily work to ensure the project site stays organized, on time and on budget.
- Codify process so we can create a scalable, repeatable process across all regions
- Build relationships and enable the success of our service partners
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Think creatively about how to consistently surprise and delight clients
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- B.A. or B.S. strongly preferred
- 2-3 years of client-facing work experience
- Experience working in project management for a construction or property management firm
- Demonstrate extremely high emotional intelligence and empathy
- Passion for solving problems
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat with strong organizational skills and process orientation
- Ability to thrive, adapt, and grow in a fast-paced team environment
- Startup hustle and energy
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to empower a diverse range of people
- Fun office environment, including quarterly company sponsored team outings
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Cool swag