What we are building:
Eden is the leading platform for office management – where teams can collaborate to have all the services they need to thrive at work. Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden offers comprehensive services to enable our clients to make their office work like magic. Our platform provides services ranging from office cleaning and facilities maintenance to supply and snack stocking to IT support. Each Eden client has a dedicated account manager to ensure an insanely great experience. Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including S28 Capital, Fifth Wall Ventures, Y Combinator, SV Angel, Redpoint Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canvas Ventures, Index Ventures, Comcast Ventures, ENIAC, Maven Ventures, Slow Ventures, and many more.
We were founded in 2015 and currently serve 20+ major cities including San Francisco Bay Area, LA, Austin, Chicago, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, Boston, and NYC.
For the high-energy start-up hustler, this is a unique opportunity to drive culture and innovation alongside a brilliant and collaborative team.
We are looking for a People and Office Operations Manager to undertake a variety of day-to-day office, accounting, recruiting and administrative tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
An excellent People and Office Operations Manager, above all, is an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out duties with accuracy and speed.
What the role looks like:
- Meet and greet visitors and candidates when they arrive and provide a positive in-office experience
- Ensure team happiness through the management of food, snack and office supply orders
- Manage all office vendor relationships
- Conducting all onboarding and offboarding procedures, such as facilitating new-hire orientations, trainings, exit interviews, and separation agreements
- Building and strengthening the delivery and execution of HR programs, operations and services that enhance our employee experience
- Monitoring the "pulse" of overall culture and employee engagement and working with managers to increase retention
- Ensuring adherence to all HR policies and any employment-related legal, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Generating reports and analytics upon request
- Participating in planning efforts for any team building events or outings
- Troubleshoot any issues that may arise in the office
- Create and implement policies
- Arranging meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas and meeting materials, etc.)
Desired Experience and Passions:
- Desire to work at a fast paced, goal driven start-up
- Experience working in an office management, administrative, or support role
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated, self-driven, solution and detail oriented
- Understanding of commonly used tools, Google suite, Slack, Salesforce, Applicant Tracking System (We use Greenhouse.), Amazon for business, Apple products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Wonderful Grammar
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Kind and posed when given critical feedback
- A love for Harry Potter