WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the leading platform for office management – where teams can collaborate to have all the services they need to thrive at work. Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden offers comprehensive services to enable our clients to make their office work like magic. Our platform provides services ranging from office cleaning and facilities maintenance to supply and snack stocking to IT support. Each Eden client has a dedicated account manager to ensure an insanely great experience. Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator, SV Angel, Redpoint Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canvas Ventures, Index Ventures, Comcast Ventures, ENIAC, Maven Ventures, Slow Ventures, S28 Capital, Fifth Wall Ventures and many more.
We were founded in 2015 and currently serve 15+ major cities including San Francisco Bay Area, LA, Austin, Chicago, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, Boston, and NYC.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
For the high-energy start-up hustler, this is a unique opportunity to drive culture and innovation alongside a brilliant and collaborative team.
We are looking for a Workplace Experience & Recruiting Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office, accounting, recruiting and administrative tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
An excellent Workplace Experience Coordinator above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
The goal is to ensure that workplace operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization.
- Meet and greet visitors and candidates when they arrive and provide a positive in-office experience
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (booking travel, returning orders, scheduling meetings, etc.)
- Ensure team happiness through the management of food, snack and office supply orders
- Monitor office expenditures and manage all office vendor relationships
- Troubleshoot any issues that may arise in the office
- Provide amazing candidate experience from initial reach out to coordinating phone and on-site interviews
- Communicate candidate status updates in a timely manner
- Review all inbound applications, manage candidate pipelines and collaborate with staffing firms if needed
- Develop and track recruiting and hiring processes and metrics
- Work on other recruiting side projects such as campus events
- Create and implement policies when necessary
- Assist with onboarding all new hires (set up computers, accounts, one-on-ones, etc)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Desire to work at a fast-paced, goal-driven start-up
- Experience working in an office management, administrative, or support role
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated, self-driven, solution and detail oriented
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures is a plus
- Understanding of commonly used tools, Google suite, Slack, Salesforce, Applicant Tracking System (We use Greenhouse.), Amazon for business, Apple products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- An authentic passion for Harry Potter
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to empower a diverse range of people
- Fun office environment, including quarterly company sponsored team outings
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner + a variety of snack options
- Friday Happy Hours
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Cool swag