What we are building:
Eden is the leading platform for office management – where teams can collaborate to have all the services they need to thrive at work. Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden offers comprehensive services to enable our clients to make their office work like magic. Our platform provides services ranging from office cleaning and facilities maintenance to supply and snack stocking to IT support. Each Eden client has a dedicated account manager to ensure an insanely great experience. Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including S28 Capital, Fifth Wall Ventures, Y Combinator, SV Angel, Redpoint Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canvas Ventures, Index Ventures, Comcast Ventures, ENIAC, Maven Ventures, Slow Ventures, and many more.
We were founded in 2015 and currently serve 20+ major cities including San Francisco Bay Area, LA, Austin, Chicago, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, Boston, and NYC.
What you will do:
For the high-energy start-up hustler, this is a unique opportunity to drive culture and innovation alongside a brilliant and collaborative team.
We are looking for a Workplace Experience & Recruiting Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office, accounting, recruiting and administrative tasks. You will be an integral part of ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
An excellent Office Manager and Executive Assistant above all is organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
The goal is to ensure that workplace operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization.
What the role looks like:
- Meet and greet visitors and candidates when they arrive and provide a positive in-office experience
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (booking travel, returning orders, scheduling meetings, etc.)
- Ensure team happiness through the management of food, snack and office supply orders
- Manage all office vendor relationships
- Work with Finance to perform basic bookkeeping activities and accounts payable tasks
- Troubleshoot any issues that may arise in the office
- Provide amazing candidate experience from initial reach out to coordinating phone and on-site interviews
- Communicate candidate status updates in a timely manner
- Review all inbound applications, manage candidate pipelines and collaborate with staffing firms if needed
- Develop and track recruiting and hiring processes and metrics
- Work on other recruiting side projects such as campus events
- Create and implement policies when necessary
- Arranging meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas and meeting materials, etc.)
- Assist with onboarding all new hires (set up computers, accounts, one-on-ones, etc)
- Posting position openings to job sites and managing flow of incoming candidate applications
Desired Experience and Passions:
- A desire to work at a fast-paced, goal driven start-up
- Experience working in an office management, administrative, or support role
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated, self-driven, solution and detail oriented
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures is a plus
- Understanding of commonly used tools, Google suite, Slack, Salesforce, Applicant Tracking System (We use Greenhouse.), Amazon for business, Apple products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Wonderful Grammar
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Kind and posed when given critical feedback
- A love for Harry Potter
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to empower a diverse range of people
- Fun office environment, including quarterly company sponsored team outings
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner + a variety of snack options
- Friday Happy Hours
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Stock options
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Cool swag