Customer Activation Specialist | Full Time | Sydney
Do you want to help redefine the way people learn at work? We are on a mission to disrupt the way corporate organizations help their employees learn and we're looking for our next superstar to join our growing team!
We're looking for a disciplined person to join our growing Client Success Team, focussing on driving adoption of our platform across APAC. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious monthly active user targets. We’re seeking someone with experience with Hubspot and reporting and is not afraid of conducting a high volume of client facing activity, and working within a fast paced and high performing team. The person will need to become an expert on the EdApp platform to help guide new users of our platform.
This is a great opportunity to excel in driving outstanding customer experiences and be exposed to a range of large multinational organizations across all industries who are at the forefront of learning and innovation.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Manning our live-chat - constantly helping customers and prospects get the most value out of the EdApp platform
- Scheduling product demonstrations with decision makers or senior influencers in businesses across APAC - including lead qualification and assignment to sales and client success team members
- Onboarding new users of our platform to ensure they realise the value of EdApp from day 1.
- Reviewing accounts and constantly devising strategies on how to help free trial customer increase full usage of the platform
- Lead generation and prospecting - using Zoom Info, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other tools
- Diligently documenting your progress to ensure full visibility across the teams using our Hubspot CRM. We also work Slack, Trello, G2Crowd and others
- Prospecting, educating, qualifying, and developing Target Accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Researching organisation, and identifying key players in various industries and verticals.
- Developing how-to guides and support materials for self service customers
- Conduct competitor analysis and be constantly abreast market trends - research and stay across L&D community and networking events
- Contribute to a collaborative, professional team culture
- 1-2 years experience in SaaS environments
- Strong customer service mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - no fear of cold reach outs
- Eager for knowledge and a very keen researcher - you want to always be in the know!
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet
- Hubspot experience is ideal
- Must possess current AU work authorization
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to join an early stage tech company, and join us on an incredible journey of growth!
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you will have the chance to work on solving complex problems that impact learners and users worldwide
- An employee equity option plan so you can really benefit from our success
- Opportunity to grow into a number of roles in the business
- Remote working and flexibility - as long as the work gets done!
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining anything that you think would be useful for us to know about you! Please make it personal and relevant to the role.