Are you our first Growth Analyst?
Come join our team of passionate people on a mission to democratise learning and be the world's largest mobile learning platform! Our goal is to train and upskill millions of people around the world - via mobile technology.
EdApp has a mobile first micro learning platform which handles tens of thousands of lessons every day. Our platform is being rapidly adopted across the globe – where we get to help our client deliver more engaging and effective micro-learning throughout US, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Our company has a young and progressive culture, with everyone enjoying being part of a winning team.
We are facing all the exciting challenges of operating at scale and now need to focus on top of the funnel acquisition! You'd be our first ever growth analyst focussed on exponentially increasing our Monthly Active Users. This role is all about ownership and impact.
You can read more about EdApp at http://www.edapp.com and https://www.slideshare.net/ElzaanPienaar/edapp-life-edapp?qid=040eae83-865f-4fc0-9d0c-edd80ffc4d84&v=&b=&from_search=
Day to day responsibilities:
- Assess the effectiveness of our marketing efforts to improve acquisition
- Understand what our customers want by assessing utilisation of our platform
- Generate reports and conduct analysis on marketing channels, growth rates and conversion rates
- Support the marketing and sales team to experiment and implement initiatives to optimise online sign up conversions
- Use data & analytics to optimise conversion at every step of the sales funnel - focussed on driving our Monthly Active Users.
You will love the role if you:
- Get excited about diving into analysis to make sense of data to answer key business questions
- Have a desire to gain a deep understanding of our customers and user base
- Want to work with a cross functional team - intersecting with content, design, product & engineering teams
- Have strong project management skills and thrive on implementing changes quickly
- Take initiative in order to be able to identify possible problems before they arise and identify potential solutions
- Have the ability to communicate in a professional manner with team-mates and other areas of the business
- Have a thirst for knowledge and want to grow with the company
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has had at least 2-3 years experience working as a data analyst or in a consulting capacity. You must have had experience across the following: