Sydney based - Permanent - Full time
Want to help redefine the way people learn at work? Do you want to drive innovation for the biggest and most respected brands through beautiful, intuitive and delightful design? We work with global brands across Consumer Goods, Automotive, Luxury Jewellery, Retail and more, helping them explore the future of learning.
EdApp is a new mobile learning management system designed for today’s digital habits. Our integrated authoring tool and learning application produces micro lessons in rapid time. We are in the early, exciting stages of scaling and establishing ourselves as the go to platform for learning worldwide.Our company has a young and progressive culture, with everyone enjoying being part of a winning team.
Read more here: http://www.edapp.com
Watch more here: https://youtu.be/UVyjGYz4h7k
Working at EdApp will be a little different to a digital agency or a large corporate organisation with established ways of working. We are nimble, we move fast and we collaborate. Our designers play a critical role for us; You will play a key role in helping to conceptualise and shape our visual identity in order to help communicate, engage and excite prospects and users of out platform. On a daily basis you will:
- Develop and manage all marketing, sales and promotional copy and material across a range of channels: Website, LinkedIn, Instagram, Whitepapers and more.
- Support and drive all event branding designs (meetups, conferences - now virtual)
- Create innovative designs using a range of medium i.e. gifs and slideshow
- Work with our lead designer to ensure our brand remains iminent in the market
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to ensure correct positioning of visual designs
A bit about you…
- You are the master of creating beautiful designs. You are passionate about all things design and won’t stop until you know the design is appealing and intuitive for our customers
- You have a strong eye for detail, a passion for typography and a keen understanding of visual design
- You work well in teams - enjoy having group sessions to work out our design strategy and ways to continuously improve
- You can take ideas and concepts and translate them into designs quickly and communicate them to our teams
- You are proficient in a range of tools such as PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator. Experience in Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud technologies are an added bonus.
- You have a fun, positive and collaborative attitude towards work
- At least 2 years experience in graphic design, with mobile/product experience ideal
What we can offer you...
- The opportunity to join an early stage tech company, and join us on an incredible journey
- Exposure to marketing fundamentals and how to effectively position a product to a range of industries through visual design
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you will have the chance to work on solving complex problems, that impact learners and users worldwide
- Learning is a key priority for us, and you'll be supported in your personal and professional development
- We have an employee share scheme option plan so you can really benefit from our success
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your resume along with your portfolio or examples of previous work. Please also send a cover letter outlining anything that you think would be useful for us to know about you!