We are change-makers!
We combine our global experience in key industries and the latest technologies to help fast-growing and established companies transform and accelerate their business models, develop innovative digital solutions, scale technology capabilities, and sustain their growth.
Building bridges towards a better future with more opportunities.
To ensure we are building a diverse, inclusive environment that reflects the truth about our culture as well as social and professional goals, we seek to recruit with an ever-increasing focus on representation. That means we consider expressions of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation, and other identity markers factors that bring significant assets to our company, ensuring that there are no barriers to connect talent with incredible opportunities.
We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and everyone at e-Core is empowered to be themselves and encouraged to develop professionally and personally.
Join us as a Senior Software Developer!
As a Senior Software Developer well into your career, we know you're exceptional at what you do. You take pride in others looking up to you, but you're still eager to grow and hone in on skills as a Senior Software Developer. We place a heavy emphasis on leaning on your expertise to take on a high level of responsibility while being a model and mentor to others on the team.
This position suits you if you have:
- Expert-level experience with Java
- Highly-trusted knowledge in at least one domain and working knowledge in multiple tech domains
- Passion for collaborating with and mentoring junior members of the team
- Considers the customer impact when making technical decisions
- A real appetite for learning and growing, both as an individual and a teammate.
- Advanced/ Fluent English
What you will do in this role:
- Work directly with our largest Enterprise customers to unblock their migration from server to the cloud
- Drive improvements for performance and scalability as well as bridge gaps in functionality and usability
- Lead code reviews & documentation as well as take on complex bug fixes, especially on high-risk problems
- Be an example for thorough, meaningful code reviews
- Partner across engineering teams to tackle company-wide initiatives spanning multiple projects
- Transfer your depth of knowledge from your current language to excel as a Java developer.
- Mentor more junior members
Where you will be based on:
BR - Remote
What you'll get:
We encourage work-life balance in a transparent and flexible environment, ensuring a unique experience for e-Coreans to be their best version. Our ratings on Glassdoor and the awards we've received from Great Place To Work since 2008 reflects our reality.
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Meal and/or Food allowance
- Multi Benefits Card
- 15 days of vacation every 6 months (30 days of PTO per year)
- Private Pension Plan
- Short-Term Incentive Plan (PLR)
- Parking allowance in SP and POA offices
- Possibility to choose between a variety of work models
- Financial support for studies and daycare center
- Flexible work hours
- Customized setup (e.g, monitor, earphones/headsets, keyboard)
- Home Office Setup Allowance (according to your work model)
- Monthly Remote Work Allowance (according to your work model)
- Gympass partnership