At Eco, we’re building the future of money. Our mission is to put people’s money back to work for them — letting them see more upside from their money than they do today.
We’ve created the Eco App, a digital wallet that replaces traditional banking services with a single, simple balance, offering users up to 5% APY rewards on their balance and 5% cash back at top merchants like Uber, Amazon, and more. Features like Bill Pay allow our users to put their financial life on autopilot. Even better, we reward every transaction with Eco Points, the world's first open rewards currency, which will fundamentally upgrade traditional money and reimagine how currency flows through the world. Although it may not seem it on the surface, Eco is a crypto-enabled company — and Eco Points will soon be so, too.
Eco is an ambitious company on a mission to make your money work better for you. We need dreamers, doers, creators, and storytellers to help make this vision a reality. If you’re motivated by working on complex and important challenges that matter to everyone and want to be part of a world-class team, come join us!
Please note: Due to the nature of this role, it is required that applicants be based in New York, NY.
As Executive Assistant to the Co-Founder & President at Eco, you will:
- Provide fast, comprehensive scheduling and logistical support to the company Co-Founder & President, including but not limited to: internal and external meetings, travel bookings, restaurant reservations, expense reports, personal and medical appointments, etc.
- Become an expert in his scheduling and travel preferences and manage requests accordingly, with a focus on optimizing his ability to operate with the highest possible output on the highest leverage tasks.
- Build and maintain relationships with both internal and external partners with whom he interacts with, and serve as the primary touchpoint for all scheduling needs and requests.
- Proactively identify and address emerging trends and potential scheduling and logistical needs and issues.
- Provide logistical support that enables him to operate at peak efficiency.
We’re looking for you if:
- You have at least 3-5 years providing administrative and scheduling experience in a fast-paced environment with a C-suite level founder/executive. Ideally, you’ve been an Executive Assistant for multiple leaders in various environments with differing personalities/preferences.
- You excel in fast-paced, complex environments, and are able to capture, understand and execute on multiple requests, and different forms styles of communication.
- You are a master multi-tasker with exceptional judgment and high expectations for your work product.
- You care deeply about relationships and enjoy helping others, and want to be part of a collaborative team.
- You’re a strong communicator both written and verbally.
- You’re forward-thinking and a strong problem solver; you can forecast potential logistical problems or bottlenecks and lead the charge in identifying and implementing solutions.
- Bonus points if you already have knowledge of payment technology, fintech, and/or crypto.
The target US base salary range for this full-time position is $75,000 - $140,000, plus tokens, equity, and best-in-class benefits. Within this range, individual pay is determined by a number of non-discriminatory factors such as relevant skills and experience. At Eco, we take a geographically neutral approach to compensation, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.
Benefits of working at Eco:
- Fully remote organization that allows you to work anywhere in the US or Canada
- 100% employer-sponsored medical, vision and dental coverage for you, your spouse and your dependents
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work culture
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Work-from-home stipend, monthly wellness allowance, and annual learning & development allowance
- Annual company retreats and regular co-working opportunities in different cities throughout the US
- Fully offset carbon footprint provided through our partnership with Klima Infinity (Eco as a company is carbon neutral!)
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.