Please note: This is a part time position, requiring 10-15 hours of work per week.
Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Eco lets you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That’s only possible because we’re building Eco Points, a new rewards currency for the Eco community. Eco Points keep us—our company, App users, and the community of people already building for Eco—aligned to win together. And this is just the beginning. New Points features are emerging every month as we think about how Eco can fundamentally upgrade traditional money. And in case you’re wondering: there’s much, much more to Points than meets the eye.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As an Eco Scout, you will:
- Be the critical first point of introduction for people as they learn about Eco.
- Meet the user where they are, listen and empathize with their financial story and engender belief that Eco is the way.
- Enthusiastically conduct both live and digital outreach via meetups, community groups, campus events, partnerships, online communities, rotary clubs, boots on the ground techniques, guerilla style marketing leveraging QR codes etc
- Contribute to the creation and testing of new growth strategies such as guerilla QR code marketing.
- Reliably fill the funnel with 10-20 new users per week.
- Adequately describe the benefits of our app and our currency, establishing long-term alignment with our users + educating them.
- Be a key member of the Eco activism team and receive 1:1 direction from Eco leaders that will not only allow you to excel as a scout, but also arm you with techniques to fall back on as you progress in your career.
- High-energy, passionate, charismatic, and engaged member of the team. Meaningfully contributes to the team's atmosphere and inspires with passion both internally as well as externally.
We’re looking for you if:
- Are an outgoing, personable, and charismatic communicator. You possess strong verbal and written skills, have the ability to pick up on subtle cues, and enjoy every opportunity to converse with people.
- Have experience with both digital and live outreach.
- Sales experience with a track record of obtaining / exceeding quota is a bonus.
- Possess more financial knowledge than most and have the crypto capacity to introduce Eco’s mission to the masses.
- Are able to not only organize and execute growth strategies, but also reflect on their successes or failures and draw conclusions for future solutions.
- Are looking to learn more about community activation and Eco’s unique go-to-market strategy.
- You feel excited and challenged by user acquisition targets rather than intimidated.
- Are a team player - you go out of your way to build team morale and keep it high.
- Want a role that allows you to explore Web3/Growth and could lead to more
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.