Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That’s only possible because we’re building Eco Points, a new rewards currency for the Eco community. Eco Points keep us—our company, App users, and the community of people already building for Eco—aligned to win together. And this is just the beginning. New Points features are emerging every month as we think about how Eco can fundamentally upgrade traditional money. And in case you’re wondering: there’s much, much more to Points than meets the eye.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As an Accounting Manager at Eco, you will:
- Oversee day-to-day accounting operations, inclusive of accounts payable, payroll, vendor / consultant management, and banking operations
- Own and manage the General Ledger, inclusive of daily transaction coding, chart of accounts structuring, balance sheet reconciliations and everything in between
- Constantly be looking for gaps in operational processes, and solving for maximum throughput/efficiency
- Liaise, support and work cross-functionally with People Operations, Legal, Compliance and Payment Operations on a regular basis
We’re looking for you if:
- You are super passionate about accounting; monthly reconciliations bring you to your happy place
- You have a proven track record of executing under tight time constraints with limited resources and information
- Scaling a hypergrowth, early-stage startup does not intimidate you
- You are excited to pursue a career in crypto, blockchain and/or fintech
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.