Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That’s only possible because we’re building Eco Points, a new rewards currency for the Eco community. Eco Points keep us—our company, App users, and the community of people already building for Eco—aligned to win together. And this is just the beginning. New Points features are emerging every month as we think about how Eco can fundamentally upgrade traditional money. And in case you’re wondering: there’s much, much more to Points than meets the eye.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As a Senior Creative Producer at Eco, you will:
- Develop an array of multimedia projects as well as one-off videos; staff teams and manage the resources to execute them as needed.
- Design and lead all production efforts for Eco Explore (public event series) and other company events and programs.
- Coordinate the pre-production process: work with internal stakeholders on concept development, scripts, and storyboards; create and communicate project scope and timelines; and manage deliverables within the resources allocated.
- Coordinate the production process: schedule shoots and determine staff and freelancing needs to support them, finalize deliverables, and post assets to internal or external hosting and social media platforms.
- Organize the post-production of content and collaborate with freelance post-production team and contractors: editing videos, adding slides and supplemental content, and encoding video resources to the right specifications.
- Support the production process by lending your expertise across: camera work, sound and lighting equipment, video creation and editing software, and encoding best practices and video compression formats.
- Review cuts and provide consistent feedback.
- Act as a liaison with freelancers and contractors and identify competitive pricing for products and services.
- Hire, lead and train other in-house production staff.
We’re looking for you if:
- You have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in media production including videography, location shooting, lighting, sound recording, editing and various other related technical duties.
- You have creative vision and the inspiration to pursue ambitious projects and storytelling techniques.
- You are proficient with using a variety of digital production equipment (cameras, lighting, sound) and editing software (Premiere, Final Cut Pro, etc).
- You have familiarity with creating animations and motion graphics (desired but not required).
- You have broad knowledge of the online video space and distribution platforms.
- You have experience in managing live-streaming through RTMP or other live broadcasting platforms (desired but not required).
- You understand the online video space and can leverage various distribution platforms.
- You are detail oriented and committed to accuracy.
- You can build agile teams of internal and external contributors to deliver complex productions (e.g. working together with editors, animators, camera operators, etc.).
- You’re a self-starter who can work effectively in a collaborative and fluid team environment.
- You can translate big, complex topics into compelling video storytelling.
- You have experience working with high-level talent (desired but not required).
- You have a diverse portfolio of work showcasing skills across the production process.
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.