Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That’s only possible because we’re building Eco Points, a new rewards currency for the Eco community. Eco Points keep us—our company, App users, and the community of people already building for Eco—aligned to win together. And this is just the beginning. New Points features are emerging every month as we think about how Eco can fundamentally upgrade traditional money. And in case you’re wondering: there’s much, much more to Points than meets the eye.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As Events Manager at Eco, you will:
- Manage and/or supervise all production aspects of in person and virtual events
- Formulate and execute ideas and concepts that will make Eco events stand out
- Perform venue and AV inspections
- Find and hire all appropriate vendors for the successful execution of an event
- Oversee and get “into the weeds” to make an event go off without a hitch
We’re looking for you if:
- You define yourself as an event manager by your creativity and attention to detail
- You have strong interpersonal skills and can turn feedback into decisive action
- You have the ability to view and understand situations from a variety of perspectives
- You have at least two years of event production and/or management experience in both in person and virtual events
- You consider yourself open and vulnerable, sharing your true perspective because you know that’s the path toward building relationships that last
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent decision making skills and the ability to both trust yourself and others
- You thrive in collaborative environments