Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That’s only possible because we’re building Eco Points, a new rewards currency for the Eco community. Eco Points keep us—our company, App users, and the community of people already building for Eco—aligned to win together. And this is just the beginning. New Points features are emerging every month as we think about how Eco can fundamentally upgrade traditional money. And in case you’re wondering: there’s much, much more to Points than meets the eye.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As a Technical Recruiter at Eco, you will:
- Own full cycle engineering and product recruiting from role creation through to offer and onboarding.
- Partner closely with hiring managers to understand the requirements of the role and scope of responsibilities, and advise on job description/scorecard buildout.
- Identify, engage, and manage top talent for a variety of roles.
- Run a best-in-class interview process including panel interviews, technical interviews, pre-briefs, debriefs, and guidance for candidates along the way.
- Help build out Eco’s recruiting team from the ground up.
- Identify improvements to our recruitment processes/policies; always focusing on improving candidate experience and efficiency.
We’re looking for you if you have:
- 2+ years of technical sourcing or recruiting experience at a technology company.
- Experience utilizing a variety of innovative tools and resources to source and engage top-tier talent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with stakeholders and candidates.
- Passion for engaging with candidates and delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent.
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with hiring managers, earning their trust to influence and advise them on the market and their given roles.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple requirements at any given time.
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.