Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That’s only possible because we’re building Eco Points, a new rewards currency for the Eco community. Eco Points keep us—our company, App users, and the community of people already building for Eco—aligned to win together. And this is just the beginning. New Points features are emerging every month as we think about how Eco can fundamentally upgrade traditional money. And in case you’re wondering: there’s much, much more to Points than meets the eye.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Eco, you will:
- Serve as the main point of contact for all of our active candidates and support them through the interview process
- Provide an exceptional experience for each candidate; making them feel comfortable, informed, and welcome
- Coordinate fast-moving logistics; you’ll own a high volume of complex interview scheduling from initial candidate contact to offer
- Work closely with recruiting team and hiring managers and help project manage our interview process and procedures
- Assist in the candidate pipeline flow to review and screen candidates
- Communicate and confirm interview details to candidates, ensuring that they have all of the necessary information
- Identify improvements to our recruitment processes/policies; always focusing on improving candidate experience and efficiency
We’re looking for you if:
- You are passionate about candidate experience and delivering a great recruiting process
- You are exceptionally detail-oriented and highly organized; (easter egg: include the word “pumpkin” in your application response)
- Time management and prioritization comes naturally to you
- You have experience with Greenhouse or another Applicant Tracking System
- You’re self-motivated with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.