Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That’s only possible because we’re building Eco Points, a new rewards currency for the Eco community. Eco Points keep us—our company, App users, and the community of people already building for Eco—aligned to win together. And this is just the beginning. New Points features are emerging every month as we think about how Eco can fundamentally upgrade traditional money. And in case you’re wondering: there’s much, much more to Points than meets the eye.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As a Senior Administrative Assistant at Eco, you will:
- Provide fast, comprehensive scheduling support to the executive team and Eco’s recruiting efforts
- Become a calendar expert to help external parties have the smoothest experience with Eco
- Manage complex, multichannel requests for administrative support
- Proactively identify emerging trends and potential issues in scheduling needs
- Above all, you will be the face of Eco to our candidates and many of the external executive relationships
We’re looking for you if:
- You care deeply about relationship management, interpersonal skills and enjoy helping others
- You’re analytical and empathetic by nature
- You take pride in your writing abilities
- You have previous experience providing administrative and scheduling support at an executive level
- You consider discipline, integrity and unparalleled work ethic to be three of your core values
- You learn fast, are collaborative by default, and have outstanding communication skills
- Bonus points if you already already have knowledge of payment technology, fintech, and/or crypto
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.