Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That's only possible because we're working to introduce the Eco Currency, a new money built for real people. We believe that cryptocurrencies can fundamentally upgrade traditional money — but that won't happen without widespread distribution and a path to adoption. The Eco App is the first product to provide such a path, beginning with a familiar interface built for US Dollars and slowly building trust as we educate users on the benefits of this new paradigm.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As the Compliance Manager at Eco, you will:
- Work with the Head of Compliance to continue developing a technology forward compliance department that enables Eco’s novel mission while also mitigating and managing enterprise risk.
- Have a high impact on company culture and operations as we grow by implementing sensible controls and processes that propel Eco forward.
We’re looking for you if:
- You have exceptional and consistent attention to detail, integrity and work ethic.
- You have designed and implemented compliance reporting programs, including financial crimes detection and reporting tools/processes.
- You have a well-formed thesis around compliance technology and how technology can be designed and deployed to enable a financial crimes compliance program.
- You have experience evaluating operational processes and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and industry best practices
- You have identified, implemented, and evaluated BSA/AML transaction monitoring and suspicious activity reporting requirements for new and existing products or features
- You have build tactical and scalable solutions for operational teams to manage compliance tasks and risks
- You have collaborated with technology teams to roll out enhancements to systems and tools that facilitate operational efficiencies and meet regulatory requirements
- You have drafted relevant documentation and content for changes to the program in accordance with regulatory updates, new products, and overall Compliance team policies and procedures.
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.