Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That's only possible because we're working to introduce the Eco Currency, a new money built for real people. We believe that cryptocurrencies can fundamentally upgrade traditional money — but that won't happen without widespread distribution and a path to adoption. The Eco App is the first product to provide such a path, beginning with a familiar interface built for US Dollars and slowly building trust as we educate users on the benefits of this new paradigm.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As Senior Editor at Eco, you will:
- Oversee editorial across all company communications
- Incubate new content formats and launch Eco on new platforms while seeking new ways to reach and engage different audiences
- Oversee content ideation and manage content creation for all owned and operated channels (Eco blog, newsletter, and social media)
- Define Eco’s editorial P.O.V. at the nexus of crypto, banking, and consumer psychology
- Develop an engaging brand voice defined by clarity, simplicity, and abiding respect for the intelligence of readers
- Implement editorial guidelines and oversight processes to achieve a consistent voice across Eco’s communications channels and platforms
- Build a roster of in-house and freelance writers and content creators (including graphic designers as well as podcast and video producers)
- Implement an SEO-first editorial workflow
- Lead a full review of all company content for style, substance, clarity, and SEO performance
- Collaborate cross-functionally and offer editorial oversight and support to other orgs, including the engineering, product, and GTM teams.
- Implement editorial workflows to manage content contributions from both internal and external stakeholders to ensure consistency and quality control (proofreading, fact-checking, etc.)
- Work with our community team to solicit content from our growing online community
- Develop content KPI’s and maintain transparent records of timelines and deliverables in project management tools like Asana
- Work with outside marketing and PR partners to ensure Eco’s editorial voice and style carries through to external communications
- Work with Eco’s community team to solicit content from our growing online community
- Manage deadlines for multiple content initiatives simultaneously
- Work cross-functionally to organize Communications efforts around major product
We’re looking for you if:
- You love to tell stories and explain big ideas, through compelling content across formats and platforms
- You have a strategic editorial vision: you are forward-thinking about where content and audiences are headed next and passionate about finding innovative ways of meeting them along the way
- Are able to readily understand and translate complex subject matter into compelling, accessible content
- Are native to Eco’s preferred social media platforms (Discord, Telegram, IG, Twitter, Tik Tok)
- Have a keen interest in crypto, fintech, and technology in general
- Have a collaborative working style: our comms team is tiny (but growing) so we are looking for enthusiastic and nimble team members who can step into the breach when company priorities require all hands on deck
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.