Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That's only possible because we're working to introduce the Eco Currency, a new money built for real people. We believe that cryptocurrencies can fundamentally upgrade traditional money — but that won't happen without widespread distribution and a path to adoption. The Eco App is the first product to provide such a path, beginning with a familiar interface built for US Dollars and slowly building trust as we educate users on the benefits of this new paradigm.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As a Content Editor at Eco, you will:
- Write and edit key company communications including a soon-to-be-launched newsletter.
- Conceive and pitch content ideas for the Eco blog, newsletter, launch events, and e-learning initiatives.
- Help Eco define an editorial P.O.V. at the nexus of crypto, banking, and consumer psychology.
- Develop an engaging brand voice defined by clarity, simplicity, and abiding respect for the intelligence of readers.
- Identify opportunities to improve content for style, substance, clarity, and SEO performance.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and offer editorial oversight and support to other orgs, including the engineering, product, and GTM teams.
- Implement editorial workflows to manage content contributions from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proofread materials for colleagues and provide quality control.
- Work with outside marketing and PR partners to ensure Eco’s editorial voice and style carries through to external communications.
- Work with our community team to solicit content from our growing online community.
- Develop content calendars and deadlines and maintain them using company project management tools
- Work cross-functionally to organize Communications efforts around Eco Explore events
We’re looking for you if:
- You love to write and tell stories with prose that’s clear, concise, and phobic of jargon
- Have a strategic mindset: You should bring creative solutions to every problem and never see a challenge as insurmountable
- Are able to readily understand and translate complex subject matter into compelling, accessible content (esp. written)
- Are native to Eco’s preferred social media platforms (Discord, Telegram, IG, Twitter, Tik Tok)
- Have a keen interest in crypto, fintech, and technology in general
- Have a collaborative working style: Our comms team is tiny (but growing) so we are looking for enthusiastic and nimble team members who can step into the breach when company priorities require all hands on deck
- Have experience working directly with executives and supporting executive communications programs
- You can leverage multiple formats including mainstream media, blog posts, Twitter, podcasts, and more to support company communications objectives
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.