Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That's only possible because we're working to introduce the Eco Currency, a new money built for real people. We believe that cryptocurrencies can fundamentally upgrade traditional money — but that won't happen without widespread distribution and a path to adoption. The Eco App is the first product to provide such a path, beginning with a familiar interface built for US Dollars and slowly building trust as we educate users on the benefits of this new paradigm.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As an Engineering Manager at Eco, you will:
- Build and lead a high-calibre team of engineers working on launching core product features on the Eco app
- Provide team members with clear performance objectives and goals, offer effective feedback and coaching in their ongoing development
- Work closely with Engineering and Product, and other cross-functional leaders to deliver software efficiently, safely, and predictably
- Ensure that technical decisions meet our quality, performance, scalability, reliability, and security goals.
- Define your team’s vision and roadmap by thoroughly understanding our customers’ needs
We’re looking for you if:
- You have 4+ years of direct Software Engineering experience, and 2+ years of experience managing Software Engineers
- You pay close attention to detail and have a passion for building products to the highest standards across many dimensions (user experience, performance, reliability, security)
- You have experience managing goals and deliverables, and the ability to keep key stakeholders informed throughout the product development lifecycle
- You have experience attracting, retaining, and growing great Software Engineering talent
- You have experience working across the full stack, from client to server, with technologies similar to ours
Technologies we use:
- React Native, Swift, Kotlin
- Nest.js, Typescript
- AWS (data, compute)
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.