Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That's only possible because we're working to introduce the Eco Currency, a new money built for real people. We believe that cryptocurrencies can fundamentally upgrade traditional money — but that won't happen without widespread distribution and a path to adoption. The Eco App is the first product to provide such a path, beginning with a familiar interface built for US Dollars and slowly building trust as we educate users on the benefits of this new paradigm.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As Technical Product Manager, Platform Engineering at Eco, you will:
- Build the technical foundation behind Eco’s flagship product. Ensure our core systems and infrastructure are the building blocks for a top-notch consumer experience that is safe, trusted, and performs at scale
- Highlight key technical risk areas, dependencies and technical debt. Create actionable plans
- Grasp complex technical topics and abstract issues into an actionable form
- Support the rapid pace of integrations against our core systems, by both internal teams releasing new products and features and 3rd parties.
- Continuously track and prioritize defects and bug reports
- Discern and implement process improvements that facilitate self-organization and enable our engineers to do their best work
- Tie objectives back to business metrics such as cost, speed, reliability, scale and operational efficiency
We’re looking for you if you:
- Have experience building and scaling technical foundations from the ground up for products with 10 million+ monthly users
- Are adept at dealing with the challenges in cross-functional working groups, including balancing competing demands and priorities
- Possess the ability to deal well with rapid development cycles and can remain flexible in a fast moving environment
- Display strong leadership, organizational and execution skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have exceptional and consistent attention to detail, integrity, and work ethic
- Have 8+ years of combined Product Management and Software Engineering experience.
- Previous experience in developing software as an engineer is a real plus. Previous fintech and/or payments experience is a plus.
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.