Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That's only possible because we're working to introduce the Eco Currency, a new money built for real people. We believe that cryptocurrencies can fundamentally upgrade traditional money — but that won't happen without widespread distribution and a path to adoption. The Eco App is the first product to provide such a path, beginning with a familiar interface built for US Dollars and slowly building trust as we educate users on the benefits of this new paradigm.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As a Customer Operations Specialist at Eco, you will:
- Provide fast, comprehensive support to customers via email
- Become a product expert to help customers get the most out of Eco
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of potential issues across the flow of funds, identity verification, and partner’s systems
- Proactively identify emerging trends and potential bugs in customer support inquiries
- Write customer-facing documentation to stay current with product updates
- Above all, you will be the face of Eco to all of our customers!
We’re looking for you if:
- You care deeply about user experience, and enjoy helping others
- You’re analytical and empathetic by nature
- You take pride in your writing abilities
- You have previous experience providing customer support in a startup
- You’ve used Zendesk, Intercom, or other CRM systems
- You consider discipline, integrity and unparalleled work ethic to be three of your core values
- You learn fast, are collaborative by default, and have outstanding communication skills (especially written)
- Bonus points if you already already have knowledge of payment technology, fintech, and/or crypto
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.