Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That's only possible because we're working to introduce the Eco Currency, a new money built for real people. We believe that cryptocurrencies can fundamentally upgrade traditional money — but that won't happen without widespread distribution and a path to adoption. The Eco App is the first product to provide such a path, beginning with a familiar interface built for US Dollars and slowly building trust as we educate users on the benefits of this new paradigm.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As a QA Engineering Lead, you will:
- Own the definition and execution of overall test strategy, both manual and automated, for the Eco mobile app and underlying infrastructure.
- Move up and down the stack and become an expert on how different parts of our technology interact with one another.
- Partner with other development teams to create interfaces to enable product testability.
- Write code to expand, stabilize, and mature product test automation framework.
- Participate in all product development phases from requirements to production.
- Communicate clear recommendations to product owners and stakeholders based on defined test goals, acceptance criteria, and identified risks.
- Champion for a remarkable customer experience within product engineering through product and process improvements.
We’re looking for you if you:
- Have 5+ years of test engineering and/or software engineering experience, preferably with consumer facing fintech experience.
- Created and implemented test strategy for a complex functional area, including both manual and automated testing.
- Proven a strong aptitude for learning new technologies with a good instinct for discovering defects.
- Developed with a focus on testability or for the purpose of performing automated tests.
- Track record of driving critical bugs to resolution. Prioritize bugs on behalf of the customer.
- Mentored junior engineers on SQA methodologies and best practices.
- Clear written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience working collaboratively on a cross-functional team.
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.