Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That's only possible because we're working to introduce the Eco Currency, a new money built for real people. We believe that cryptocurrencies can fundamentally upgrade traditional money — but that won't happen without widespread distribution and a path to adoption. The Eco App is the first product to provide such a path, beginning with a familiar interface built for US Dollars and slowly building trust as we educate users on the benefits of this new paradigm.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As our Onboarding Specialist at Eco, you will:
- Conduct 4-5 simultaneous onboardings while maintaining high close rate. Deliver consistent performance month after month
- Adequately describe the benefits of our app and our currency, establishing long-term alignment with our users + educating them
- Follow processes so no leads are lost / team members can fill in for one another as needed. Improve CRM practices over time
- Contribute in creating and testing new pitches and positioning. Assist in training other members on the team
- Function as a high-energy, engaged member of the team. Meaningfully contributes to team atmosphere encouraging everyone to reach high-levels of performance
We’re looking for you if you:
- Have sales experience with a track record of obtaining / exceeding quota
- Banking / fintech sales experience a bonus
- Are a natural communicator. You possess strong verbal and written skills and have the ability to pick up on cues to deliver tailored pitches
- Possess more financial knowledge than most and are adept with numbers
- Are detail-oriented
- Are self-motivated. You can maintain a high energy level on your own if need be
- Are a team player. You go out of your way to build team morale and keep it high