Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That's only possible because we're working to introduce the Eco Currency, a new money built for real people. We believe that cryptocurrencies can fundamentally upgrade traditional money — but that won't happen without widespread distribution and a path to adoption. The Eco App is the first product to provide such a path, beginning with a familiar interface built for US Dollars and slowly building trust as we educate users on the benefits of this new paradigm.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As a Senior Product Designer at Eco, you will:
- Help create and drive the design principles and vision for Eco, including both branding and UI.
- Ensure that our design language is clear and coherent throughout the app, website, and other materials. Be an advocate for usability, simplicity and consistency.
- Make sure that product, engineering and marketing teams are all aligned in terms of branding and visual language, and that together we are delivering the best experience possible to our customers.
- Be a major contributor toward giving millions of people (and beyond) fundamentally better ways to control their money.
We’re looking for you if:
- You have exceptional (as in truly exceptional) attention to detail.
- You’re instinctive about product strategy; you can discuss the why and communicate it to the end user.
- You have a “prototyping” mindset.
- You have a strong marketing/branding sense.
- You have significant experience designing and shipping products across different digital media (mobile and desktop, native and web), preferably with a high-growth consumer product.
- You have significant experience working closely with engineers and product managers to understand platform limitations and asset production.
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.