Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That's only possible because we're working to introduce the Eco Currency, a new money built for real people. We believe that cryptocurrencies can fundamentally upgrade traditional money — but that won't happen without widespread distribution and a path to adoption. The Eco App is the first product to provide such a path, beginning with a familiar interface built for US Dollars and slowly building trust as we educate users on the benefits of this new paradigm.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As as Product Manager at Eco, you will:
- Identify opportunities and develop perspectives on the most impactful things we should be building for our customers
- Drive the strategy, tactics, and delivery timelines for all Eco App features
- Collaborate with key disciplines, always making decisions with an eye towards Eco’s business as a whole
- Do what it takes working with a cross-functional group (engineering, design, legal, compliance, support, operations) to get initiatives across the line
We’re looking for you if you:
- Display strong leadership, organizational and execution skills
- Have a track record of driving complex, cross-functional product initiatives in a successful way
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have exceptional and consistent attention to detail, integrity, and work ethic
- Are comfortable with ambiguity. You have the ability to independently lay out and test clear hypotheses, and solve problems without well-defined direction
- Have 5+ years of product management experience, preferably with 2+ years of fintech experience
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.