Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That’s only possible because we’re building Eco Points, a new rewards currency for the Eco community. Eco Points keep us—our company, App users, and the community of people already building for Eco—aligned to win together. And this is just the beginning. New Points features are emerging every month as we think about how Eco can fundamentally upgrade traditional money. And in case you’re wondering: there’s much, much more to Points than meets the eye.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As the Head of People at Eco, you will:
- Partner with the senior leadership team to collaboratively set and execute on the long-term vision and strategy for key People initiatives
- Build out foundational People programs for scale, as the company projects significant employee growth for the next few years, leading the team to develop and execute on strategies to recruit, onboard, engage, develop and retain critical talent
- Work with founders to define & evangelize the company culture & values. You will serve as a champion for company culture and core values across the organization to ensure our culture thrives during growth.
- Build & lead a high-velocity recruiting team that owns the entire recruiting process and develop scalable best practices to attract the best talent to Eco
- Define our total rewards strategy and performance management philosophy to attract, close, and retain stellar employees.
- Own all aspects of People Operations: payroll, benefits, compliance.
We're looking for you if you have:
- Experience building and scaling a values-driven, high-performance team
- A habit of thinking strategically and collaboratively so that People Operations appropriately scales to meet the growing business needs
- Experience building cross-functional teams in a high-growth startup environment.
- A well-formed thesis around recruiting best practices, remote hiring, and performance management.
- A curiosity for new business models and how they work
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.