Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That's only possible because we're working to introduce the Eco Currency, a new money built for real people. We believe that cryptocurrencies can fundamentally upgrade traditional money — but that won't happen without widespread distribution and a path to adoption. The Eco App is the first product to provide such a path, beginning with a familiar interface built for US Dollars and slowly building trust as we educate users on the benefits of this new paradigm.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As a Marketing Lead at Eco, you will:
- Dig deep into user psychology to understand their behavior and what drives them
- Create content across all channels — in-app, social, blog, website, and more
- Come up with creative angles to describe challenging, nuanced concepts across the financial system, crypto, and human psychology
- Help define and measure KPIs
- Incorporate data and analytics into your work and consider how to improve over time
- Collaborate with our Growth and Community teams to increase top-of-funnel for them to close
- Flex between growing the Eco App userbase and contributing to the growth of the Eco Currency
We’re looking for you if:
- You live to write, and care about finding just the right words to describe ideas
- But you do more than just that, and want to flex across the marketing stack to drive results
- You have experience with marketing and growth strategies, channels, and tools
- You’ve shown results growing consumer mobile products
- You tell a great story
- You consider discipline, integrity and unparalleled work ethic to be three of your core values
- You learn fast, are collaborative by default, and have outstanding communication skills (especially written)
- Bonus points if you already already have knowledge of payment technology, fintech, and/or crypto