Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That's only possible because we're working to introduce the Eco Currency, a new money built for real people. We believe that cryptocurrencies can fundamentally upgrade traditional money — but that won't happen without widespread distribution and a path to adoption. The Eco App is the first product to provide such a path, beginning with a familiar interface built for US Dollars and slowly building trust as we educate users on the benefits of this new paradigm.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As the Finance Lead at Eco, you will:
- Lead and own financial planning for the company, help drive key business decisions.
- Manage all company financial operations.
- Have consistent, critical input into company strategy and roadmap.
- Support other functions (Product, Compliance, BD etc) in executing company goals.
We’re looking for you if:
- You’re a self-starter who brings ideas, creativity and solutions to the table.
- You’re data-oriented with superior analytical skills.
- You have significant experience in business finance and accounting, investment banking or management consulting.
- You’ve worked in both strategic and operational finance, preferably at an early-stage, high-growth technology company.
- You pride yourself in your discipline, integrity, and work ethic.
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.