Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That's only possible because we're working to introduce the Eco Currency, a new money built for real people. We believe that cryptocurrencies can fundamentally upgrade traditional money — but that won't happen without widespread distribution and a path to adoption. The Eco App is the first product to provide such a path, beginning with a familiar interface built for US Dollars and slowly building trust as we educate users on the benefits of this new paradigm.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As the Recruiting Lead at Eco, you will:
- Build a high-velocity recruiting machine that attracts the best talent to Eco.
- Own the company’s entire recruiting process, from role definition and candidate sourcing to onboarding. Redesign it for scale.
- Work with founders to craft the company recruitment narrative and strategy ahead of upcoming public launch events.
- Have a high impact on company culture as we grow, by filling the company with exceptional and motivated teammates who are true believers in Eco.
We’re looking for you if:
- You’re outgoing, charismatic and enthusiastic; you tell a great story.
- You’ve recruited and built entire cross-functional teams, preferably in a high growth startup environment.
- You have exceptional and consistent attention to detail, integrity and work ethic.
- You have a well-formed thesis around recruiting best practices and remote hiring.
- You have a killer network.
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.