Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That's only possible because we're working to introduce the Eco Currency, a new money built for real people. We believe that cryptocurrencies can fundamentally upgrade traditional money — but that won't happen without widespread distribution and a path to adoption. The Eco App is the first product to provide such a path, beginning with a familiar interface built for US Dollars and slowly building trust as we educate users on the benefits of this new paradigm.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As a Growth Lead at Eco, you will:
- Build Eco’s ambassador program and lead community-driven growth
- Equip Eco ambassadors with the information and toolkit to onboard new users
- Test other many marketing and acquisition channels and allocate resources between them
- Work closely with Executive and Product teams to integrate growth into broader strategy
- Dig deep into our analytics stack to understand user behavior and campaign efficacy
- Help define and measure KPIs
- Manage external agencies and vendors contributing to growth
- Flex between growing the Eco App userbase and contributing to the growth of the Eco Currency
We’re looking for you if:
- You care about community building and understand how powerful a great brand ambassador program can be
- You’re analytical by nature and insist on coupling intuition with measurement
- You have experience with marketing and growth strategies, channels, and tools
- You’ve shown results growing consumer mobile products
- You’re deeply interested in consumer psychology and behavior change
- You consider discipline, integrity and unparalleled work ethic to be three of your core values
- You learn fast, are collaborative by default, and have outstanding communication skills (especially written)
- Bonus points if you already already have knowledge of payment technology, fintech, and/or crypto