Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Eco lets you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That’s only possible because we’re building Eco Points, a new rewards currency for the Eco community. Eco Points keep us—our company, App users, and the community of people already building for Eco—aligned to win together. And this is just the beginning. New Points features are emerging every month as we think about how Eco can fundamentally upgrade traditional money. And in case you’re wondering: there’s much, much more to Points than meets the eye.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As a Blockchain / Smart Contract Engineer at Eco, you will:
- Be integral to implementing novel economic systems built on top of Ethereum.
- Work regularly with security auditors and external contributors to document and upgrade code.
- Support and maintain an active test economy, as well as integrations with partner protocols.
- Act as primary contributor to the Eco tech community, evaluating and implementing upgrade proposals.
- Ensure Eco smart contracts track state of the art by evaluating new DeFi protocols, EIPs, Layer 1 and Layer 2 mechanisms, etc.
We’re looking for you if:
- You’re drawn to the hardest problems with the greatest potential impact.
- You combine strong CS/Software Engineering fundamentals with a strong background in math and security.
- You have knowledge of cryptography fundamentals and independent interest in economics.
- You fail fast, prioritize tests, and you’re comfortable up and down the software stack.
Benefits of working at Eco:
- Fully remote organization that allows you to work anywhere in the US or Canada
- Annual international offsites and regular co-working opportunities in different cities throughout the US
- 100% employer-sponsored medical, vision and dental coverage for you, your spouse and your dependents
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work culture
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Work from home stipend, monthly wellness allowance, and annual learning & development allowance
- Fully offset carbon footprint provided through our partnership with Klima Infinity (Eco as a company is carbon neutral!)
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.