Eco is looking for a full-stack developer with experience in blockchain technology to join our team. You will be a key contributor to engineering systems that support our vision for the future of cryptocurrencies. As the first developer on the team, this is an exciting opportunity to build from the ground up with guidance from technical advisors.As an early hire, you'll have broad ownership over the product and will help define our story and message as an organization.
- Work directly with project lead to develop new concepts using blockchain technology
- Research, implement, and test new concepts and protocols
- Rapid prototyping and development to validate initiatives in the marketplace
- Engage with internal and external partners to identify emerging technologies trends in the space
- B.S. in Software Engineering, CS, or related discipline; or equivalent practical experience
- Strong knowledge of common programming languages such as Java, Node.js, Python, ReSTful APIs and object-oriented programming, and ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Strong knowledge of C++ and/or Golang
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with strong autonomy
- Demonstrated passion for digital assets such as bitcoin, ether, and litecoin
- Experience with distributed systems, backend development, and web-based tech
- Desire to build a business from the ground up
- SF preferred, remote OK
This is a full-time position that can be based in our San Francisco office, or remote, with a competitive compensation package, great health and dental insurance, attractive perks, working with a great team with a proven track-record, and with an amazing view of the bridge and bay from an incredible office.
Eco is designing a digital currency for everyone, everywhere: a currency that will provide individuals across the globe with greater financial control and independence. Eco aims to create the most usable digital currency platform to date, building a protocol that will enable a distributed payment platform that is transparent, usable, and efficient.