Eco is looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager join our team to help build our vision for a digital currency for everyone, anywhere. An ideal candidate is someone who knows how to speak to an international audience, and should have/be able to quickly develop a strong understanding of blockchain technology to ultimately become an ambassador and educator to the public. As an early hire, you'll have broad ownership over the product and will help define our story and message as a company.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Identify and create content for marketing campaigns, press, and communications opportunities
- Edit existing internal assets from partners and other sources
- Craft compelling positioning and messaging narratives daily across different channels (Medium.com, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Telegram, etc.) and matching the message to the mediums
- Plan and manage events, meetups, conferences, and hackathons
- 3-5 years of experience in a community management, marketing, or strategy/business development role
- Must have excellent listening, verbal and written skills and be able to communicate effectively to audiences with varying levels of understanding of finance, cryptocurrencies, and distributed ledger technologies
- Strength in framing a narrative, and the ability to target, attract, and captivate the audience that best fits the company’s needs
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships with individuals at all levels in an organization
- Excellent social and networking skills, with the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate
- Experience creating content that drives engagement and lead generation
- Experience planning and hosting in-person events and meetups to hit strategic goals
- Exceptional analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Curiosity, open-mindedness, and an unfailingly positive attitude
- Experience working with Blockchain technology, decentralized systems
- Skilled at Google Analytics, Social Media tools, Google docs and drives, Slack, Discord, and Telegram
- Record of participation in different bitcoin or cryptocurrency social outlets such as bitcointalk, reddit, bitsharestalk, or Discord groups
This is a full-time position that can be based in our San Francisco office, or remote, with a competitive compensation package, great health and dental insurance, attractive perks, working with a great team with a proven track-record, and with an amazing view of the bridge and bay from an incredible office.
Eco is a new digital currency platform serving the needs of mainstream users around the world. Founded by Garrett Camp (co-founder of StumbleUpon and Uber), Eco aims to create the most usable digital currency platform to date, one that will enable a distributed payment platform that is transparent, usable, and efficient.