Eco is looking for an experienced Head of Partnerships join our team to help build our vision for a digital currency for everyone, anywhere. The ideal candidate for this role will interface with other key internal & external stakeholders to identify, develop, and execute strategies that create deep and lasting partnerships. You must be a visionary thought leader and possess the ability to establish strategic direction, develop & flawlessly execute objectives, and inspire others to deliver desired results. This person will have had experience working in either the nonprofit sector, or within FinTech/Blockchain, and has experience forming and maintaining c-level partnerships. As an early hire, you'll define our relationships and will help form our story and message as a company.
- Define and execute Eco Foundation’s partnership strategy to fulfill our mission of creating a broader distribution of crypto assets, ensuring it drives value for non-profits, the global blockchain payments ecosystem and Eco
- Identify and build relationships with other global non-profit aid organizations
- Work with the team to develop assets that uniquely position Eco as the preferred partner
- Work closely with all internal departments (technical and non-technical) to ensure proper alignment with strategies
- Devise and develop methods to scalably onboard, train, support and engage partners
- Develop and execute PR or marketing initiatives (in collaboration with the marketing team) to support the launch or growth of partnerships
- 3+ years of experience Business Development, Corporate Partnerships, or Management Consulting, preferably within the finance/payments/blockchain/non-profit sectors
- Must have excellent listening, verbal and written skills and be able to communicate effectively to audiences with varying levels of understanding of finance, cryptocurrencies, and distributed ledger technologies
- Strength in framing a narrative, and the ability to target, attract, and captivate partners that best fits the company’s needs
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships with individuals at all levels in an organization
- Engagement with C-level executives in both partners and customers alike
- Exceptional analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Curiosity, open-mindedness, and an unfailingly positive attitude
- Experience working with Blockchain technology and decentralized systems
- In depth knowledge of emerging nations, including existing payments systems, as well as relationships with leading global non-profit organizations
- Open to travel internationally
This is a full-time position that can be based in our San Francisco office, or remote, with a competitive compensation package, great health and dental insurance, attractive perks, working with a great team with a proven track-record, and with an amazing view of the bridge and bay from an incredible office.
Eco is a new digital currency platform serving the needs of mainstream users around the world. Founded by Garrett Camp (co-founder of StumbleUpon and Uber), Eco aims to create the most usable digital currency platform to date, one that will enable a distributed payment platform that is transparent, usable, and efficient.