Echodyne offers the world’s first compact solid-state true beam-steering radar for a wide range of industries and applications. Our high-performance radars work in all weather and are designed for autonomous vehicles, uncrewed aircraft & drones, and security of borders, critical infrastructure, and smart cities. The company combines the patented technology of metamaterials with powerful software to create a radar sensor with unprecedented performance at commercial price points. Echodyne offers its radars to companies working in Automotive, Transportation, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Border Security, Smart Cities, Uncrewed Aircraft Systems (UAS), and Airspace Management including Urban Air Mobility (UTM).
Echodyne is seeking a Federal Partner Specialist to join our fast-growing team.
If you want to make an impact, develop a territory, and are a challenger, we want to hear from you!
- Be responsible for the development of FSI and ecosystem partner related business plans and strategic partner engagements to support sales teams in designated market segments and ensure partner success
- Find and develop strategic and emerging FSI and ecosystem partners in order to build, cultivate, and maintain relationships with business partners on all levels
- Identify internal and external support needed to cultivate strategic partnerships
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives within prospective partners and customers
- Lead the development of partner profiles, including partner needs, issues, hopes, and biases
- Build mutually beneficial relationships within the FSI ecosystem
- Conduct on-site overviews and training of the product and represent Echodyne at conferences and test sites
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Understanding of and a good network into the security FSI ecosystem
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Demonstrated technical acumen and the ability to articulate technical concepts
- Ability to develop a partner plan that aligns with the overall corporate strategic plan
- Experienced in owning meetings/presentations at executive levels
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Ability to travel up to 50%
DESIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
(Looking for one or more as a complement to the core skills)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience with perimeter security solutions
- Experience working with federal partners/integrators
- Expertise with RF and radar technology
- Experience with UAS solutions and hardware
- 5 years (minimum) of full-cycle, complex partner and channel sales
- 2 years of experience representing technical hardware solutions
Echodyne’s technology is export controlled by the U.S. Government and we must evaluate an applicant’s eligibility to handle export-controlled information or obtain required Government authorizations. Therefore, we will ask you as part of the application process to identify whether you are a U.S. Citizen or green card holder, or have asylum/refugee status in the U.S.
WHAT WE OFFER
The base salary for this position is $170k - $190k plus bonus (Approx. $240-$260 OTE).
Our comprehensive benefits package currently includes:
- Incentive stock options
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage benefits for employee and family members
- Company paid disability, life insurance, employee assistance program and travel insurance
- Unlimited vacation, 12 paid sick days, and 9 paid holidays
- 401k Plan
TRAVEL: Travel as required, both air and ground; 40-50%
All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, status as a protected veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.