We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We believe that anything is possible. We like new ideas, open-mindedness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
About this opportunity
e-bot7 is part of LivePerson and with over 18,000 customers including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, LivePerson is on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
As RVP Enterprise DACH at LivePerson, you will be working closely with e-bot7´s Sales DACH Team in order to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
You will thrive here if
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
- Oversee and be responsible for accurate weekly regional forecasting
- Be comfortable qualifying and validating deals with Meddpicc methodology
- Continue the personal development and learning of the Sales Team
- Act as point of escalation for the team and customers in region
- Support the sales team in the development of pipeline activities
- Execution of solution specific and “vertical” go-to-market strategies
- Develop internal relationships with cross functional teams to drive additional revenue
- Support wider Sales, Partner, Agency and Alliance teams for lead/deal progression
- Develop and fine tune operating procedures, particularly with Inside Sales, Solution Consultants, Professional Services, Success and Marketing teams
Who you are & what makes you qualified
- You will have led top flight sales teams where you have taken raw talent and converted them into reps that sit in the top 10% of the overall salesforce.
- You’ve got 5-10 years of enterprise software sales experience, meaning you’ve experienced the full range of obstacles when behind the wheel of creating a complex & enterprise wide SaaS deals.
- You are a proven leader. We need someone who has managed a team of at least 5 sales reps & territory for no less than 3 years, achieving collective success against regional sales targets, and building the culture within their team
- You genuinely care about others, so you create a culture of learning and collaboration wherever you are. Leading by example, you challenge yourself to learn & then empower others by sharing your experiences.
- You love AI and Digital Transformation. The entire relationship between global brands and consumers is changing, and LivePerson is driving that change. Your desire and ability to embrace this change and understand how AI, Conversation Commerce and Messaging can impact the various functions of a large organisation is critical.
- You share the same values & know that relationships are everything and can inspire a group of sales stars to value them just the same.
- You have an entrepreneurial and growth mindset that thrives in a past paced environment.
Why you´ll love working here
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category and was awarded Great Place to Work in Germany and the UK in 2021. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!