We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We believe that anything is possible. We like new ideas, open-mindedness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
You will thrive here if
- You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
- You believe data-led decision making is the norm
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will be responsible for the below
- Territory identification and research, to formalise a go to market territory strategy and create a qualified opportunities within target list
- Continuously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through prospecting and pipelining using a variety of methods
- Target key decision-makers at our customers within in sales, marketing, IT, care and the contact center
- Engage with C-level prospects to position our strategic value proposition
- Develop internal relationships and manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources including Inside Sales, Solution Consultants, Professional Services, Success, Executives, Legal and Marketing teams
- Provide accurate monthly forecasting of revenue and be comfortable in Meddpicc qualification
Who you are and what makes you qualified
- Be confident Strategic value-based selling, buyer group identification, business case definition, return on investment analysis, references and analyst data
- You bring 4+ years of experience in managing large complex enterprise wide software sales deals. Your strong operational background will leverage your process driven sales approach, consistently producing track records of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Customer Focused - You deliver customer service like you expect to receive it; with excellence
- 4+ years field sales experience
- 4+ years selling complex enterprise software solutions (transformational technology and multi-million dollar deals)
- You possess a growth mindset and are curious in your approach to life. You demonstrate a desire to learn and embrace coaching to continuously adapt and evolve
- A true team player - you understand the importance of fostering a collaborative team environment in order to deliver the best results
- Passion and Conviction - You can inspire passion in others. You’re a true motivator and entrepreneur mindset
- SaaS, BPO, e-commerce or online marketing sales experience
- Native German language skills
More reasons to join us
- As a part of the fastest-growing AI startups in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes, high autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A cozy office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz, with table tennis, dart board, chill room
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Get fit! We offer a free gym membership with Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga courses with our colleague and yoga instructor Liv
- Have fun with the team: we organize regular virtual company events such as weekly quizzes, happy hours and cooking sessions
- We care about your mental health: we provide you with nilo.health, a mental well-being platform that allows 1 on 1 counseling sessions, nilo.meditations and additional tools.
- Free digital meal vouchers to buy your lunch or dinner, also in home office
- Bi-weekly Learning & Development workshops to develop your soft skills
- Free German language courses
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably from home
- 28 vacation days per year, plus 13 additional Bavarian public holidays
- Visa and relocation support for international candidates
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!