We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindedness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work.
About the opportunity
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer Intern - Tech to join our dynamic and international HR team. You will play a strategic role in supporting e-bot7’s international growth by identifying and engaging with top talent for our tech teams. You will work together with our Talent Acquisition Managers and Hiring Managers of various departments to identify our hiring needs, define and implement active sourcing strategies to find the best passive candidates around the globe and help implement best practices within e-bot7.
Your mission at e-bot7
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Team to deeply understand e-bot7’s hiring needs and business priorities
- Source the best A-Players using a variety of online channels such as Stack Overflow, Github and many more
- Build and manage talent networks by creating talent pipelines for the existing and future hiring needs
- Develop creative sourcing strategies and best practices across the business, with an innovative and data-driven approach
- Keep yourself up to date with the market trends, industry trends and best practices
- Ensure the data integrity for your pipeline activity using our Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to improve performance and efficiency
What you need to be successful
- You have or you are currently attending a degree in Psychology, Business or a similar field
- You already gained hands-on experience with sourcing techniques such as recruiting on social platforms
- Communication is your strength: you are able to create and nurture trustful relationships with a network of candidates
- You have a strategic and creative mindset that always questions the status quo and seeks opportunities for improvement
- You are motivated to work in a result-driven company with a lot of responsibility as well as ownership of your own talent sourcing projects
- You have a hands-on mentality and great team spirit, but you can easily work independently and in a structured and goal-oriented way
- You are fluent in English, German skills would be an asset
More reasons to join us
- As a part of the fastest-growing AI startups in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes, high autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A cozy office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz, with table tennis, dart board, chill room
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Get fit! We offer weekly yoga courses with our colleague and yoga instructor Liv
- Have fun with the team: we organize regular virtual company events such as weekly quizzes, happy hours and cooking sessions
- Bi-weekly Learning & Development workshops to develop your soft skills
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably from home
- 28 vacation days per year, plus 13 additional Bavarian public holidays
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!
Do not hesitate to contact Damla from our HR Team if you have any further questions.